A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team at Fairview Sailing, the UK’s premier yacht charter company, based in the prestigious Port Hamble Marina in Southampton.
We are currently recruiting for an Yacht Technician to join our team. We pride ourselves on extremely high standards, so if you have an eye for detail, are able to work in a methodical fashion, use your own initiative and work independently and as part of a team, then this a great opportunity for you.
Daily duties include:
- Cleaning and preparing yachts for charter
- Carrying out interior & exterior valeting
- Check back yachts after charter
- Diagnose issues and maintain yachts
- General office administration
- Follow a daily schedule to progress fleet and meet targets
- Maintaining the presentation of the workshop and office
- Undertaking and assisting additional duties that may be required by management
- Customer handovers
- Assist in yacht movements
- Weekday and weekend work
Key skills & experience required:
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- A meticulous eye for detail, going above and beyond
- Ability to work under pressure for meeting deadlines and timescales
- Previous experience and knowledge of yachts preferred but not essential
- A team player but also happy to work independently
- Must be presentable, articulate and happy to speak with customers.
- Competitive salary
- Company uniform provided
- In-house training
- Scope for progression within the business
- Friendly working environment
- Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.